Amber LaBau Designs Template Challenge Hybrid Layout

Hey there!  I am back today to share my hybrid layout that I made for the template challenge over on Amber LaBau Designs blog!  You can find the challenge template HERE.   And you can find Amber's products in The Lilypad digital store HERE.   You might even recognize some of the designs, because she does some work for Fancy Pants!  

So here's my hybrid take on the digital template.  I actually just followed the template picture and cut everything.  I didn't use my Silhouette or Photoshop to put the layout together.  I already had the papers from My Tribe printed from previous layouts, so I just ended up needing to print some of the elements from the digital kit to add to my project.

MayTemplateHybrid_KatrinaH
Supplies: Digital Kit-Amber LaBau Designs (My Tribe); Paper-Red River Linen; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo with Print and Cut; Epson 1430 Wide Format Printer

One of my favorite things I have started doing is to print two of elements that I want to use and then stack them with foam adhesive.  It give them a little fun and unique look.  
Love_U_&_Me_Hybrid_Scrpabook_Amber_LaBau_Katrina_Hunt_1000-2

Here I actually started with the butterfly on the picture and then just started tucking stuff in behind the picture after that!  I had no plan, well, I usually don't!  LOL  
Love_U_&_Me_Hybrid_Scrpabook_Amber_LaBau_Katrina_Hunt_1000-3

And then I thought it needed a little journaling, so I just took some scraps of paper, a pen and went to work!  I like outlining journaling strips like this.  I just wish I could doodle better!
Love_U_&_Me_Hybrid_Scrpabook_Amber_LaBau_Katrina_Hunt_1000-4

Well, that's all from me today.  Hope it's a great one!  And try the template challenge, it's a fun one!  


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!