Old Friends-Scrapping With Liz June Blog Challenge

Hey there!!  The June blog challenge is up over at Scrapping With Liz and YOU need to go grab the template and play along!  This is a fun template and a great one for your to practice with or even attempt to do a digital layout if you want!  You can grab the template HERE.

I did another hybrid layout with a kit from The Digital Press designer creashens called "Found".  I just love the whimsical feel to her kits!

Old_Friends_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Scrapping_With_Liz_Creashens_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Digital Kit and Elements-creashens; Letters-American Crafts; Enamel Dots-Doodlebug Designs; Punch-Martha Stewart; Adhesive-Therm O Web

I love how easy Liz's templates are to use.  I didn't really change it up much at all, just added some more stuff than it had!  I traced the arrow in my Cameo software, filled with a pattern from the digital kit and then print and cut!  BAM!

Old_Friends_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Scrapping_With_Liz_Creashens_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I love this picture I managed to snag of Higgins and Cooper. It's like they are telling secrets!

Cooper is 11 and Higgins is our old boy at 13.5 years.  Cooper is Sheldon's dad and we have known him since he was a pup and has been a visitor here at our house several times. We just love his sweet nature!

Old_Friends_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Scrapping_With_Liz_Creashens_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Aren't all those elements in the kit adorable!?!  I love these little butterflies/lightening bugs!  They remind me of both!

So go over, grab that template and start creating!  Make sure you link up, so that you are in on the giveaway!!!  Have a great Tuesday!!!

1 comment

  1. What a cute layout - and I love your friends. They take a great photo.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!