Toy Season-Fancy Pants Design/The Cut Shoppe

Hey there!  This project was up on The Cut Shoppe blog last week.  It is another project that did not start out in my head like it finally turned out here!!

I used the new Fancy Pants Atwell collection, which has a bold artsy theme to it. I went pretty light on embellishing for that reason and I just didn't feel like the layout called for a lot of stuff on it.

This layout uses the Spinwheels cut file and you can find it in the shop HERE. 

Toy_Season_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs__The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Puffy Stickers-Fancy Pants; Flair-A Flair for Buttons; Twine-May Arts; Tag-Maya Road; Geotags-KI Memories; Sequins-WeRMemory Keepers; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Digital Paper-Just Jaime; Wood Veneer-Studio Calico; Silhouette Cameo



I backed some of the cut outs with fun papers, but then I also used my left overs from my cut to accent. I did use foam adhesive to pop these black and white pieces up for a little dimension.
Toy_Season_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs__The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I used a digital paper from Just Jaimee as the background for my journaling.  I am finding out there are lots of ways to journal using your Silhouette and I am hoping to share those with you in some step out tutorials.
Toy_Season_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs__The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

And then in some of the centers, I just stacked a couple of sequins together and bam, sparkle but not too much!
Toy_Season_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs__The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Alright, well that wraps up this blog post for a Monday!!!  Hope it's a good one too you, I am hoping it is to me!!!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!