Love is a Four Legged Word-A Flair for Buttons and Jillibean Soup

I received a sweet little surprise in the mail a while ago, Jillibean Soup's Fur Fusion collection.  It is such a fun pet collection and actually a lot of it could be used for non pet themed layout also.  I paired it with some flair from A Flair for Buttons and instant cute layout!

This was up on the A Flair for Buttons blog earlier this week.  I have wanted to do a layout like this for awhile, I just didn't make it happen until now. 

Love_Is_a_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Buttons_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Stickers, Wood Veneer, Sequins-Jillibean Soup; Flowers-Maya Road; Twine-May Arts; Flair-A Flair for Buttons; Punch-Martha Stewart; Cardstock-American Crafts; Silhouette Cameo with cut file

This fun piece of flair is from the Take A Picture 1 flair set. The colors went perfect with the layout colors and I wanted something to mount the bone die cut on.
Love_Is_a_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Buttons_1000Signed-2

I just added a little touch of the twine and flowers around the title die cut.
Love_Is_a_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Buttons_1000Signed-4

And every dog page needs a heart!  This is from the Just Hearts 2 set and it's one of my favorite sets.
Love_Is_a_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Buttons_1000Signed-3

I did my journaling with my Cameo, sketch pens and a cloud cut file. The "sky" area just looked a little too plain and I was looking for a place to add a "little" journaling!
Love_Is_a_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Buttons_1000Signed-5

So, head over to the A Flair for Buttons Etsy shop to pick up some fun flair! Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment

  1. Totally love everything about this layout!!! You rocked the Jillibean!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!