Friends and Family with The Cut Shoppe and Fancy Pants Designs

Just going to say it now!  This Happy Place collection from Fancy Pants Designs is currently one of my favorites.  I have used it for two CHA projects and then this one and I am not tired of it yet!  And I even blew thru a 6x6 mini pad!

This layout was up over on The Cut Shoppe Blog Friday and I am just getting around to sharing it here.  I used the Centered Chevron file, but it packs a bunch of impact for one file. It's an older one, but it's a great one to have in your collection.  I have a few more ideas for it!

Friends_and_Family_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Die Cut Empherma, Tags, SMILE puffy sticker-Fancy Pants Designs; Doilies-Doodlebug Designs; Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye; Ribbon-Unknown; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo

Here is what the file looks like and where you can find it in the shop.

I just added pattern paper behind the cut file and then a LOT of foam adhesive to pop the cut file off the pattern paper background that I used.  And I accidentally ordered two sets of tags, so I thought "why not use them"!?!

Friends_and_Family_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I used some of the smaller doilies from Doodlebug Designs to add accents to the corners of my photo area.
Friends_and_Family_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

I love the "smile" word and it fit perfectly there! This layout was all about adding small touches here and there for me!
Friends_and_Family_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

Well that's all from me today!!  Now go grab that cut file!!!  Have a great day!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!