Cards with Maya Road

Thought I would share a few cards that were up on the Maya Road blog in January, since I hadn't shared them here yet. I usually just create one card at a time, but I got going on my first card and when I finished was in the mood to make a second card!




Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper, Enamel Triangles, Tags-Crate Paper; Flower, Tassel, "thank you" die cut, Butterfly, Tags (kraft and die cut), Twine-Maya Road; Doily-Wilton; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

That trio of tags is from a die that Maya Road has!  Love their steel turquoise color dies! 
Cards_Maya_Road_Crate_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

These little flowers are quickly becoming a favorite of mine!  And they come in multiple colors!
Cards_Maya_Road_Crate_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

This card has to be one of my favorites that I have made.
Cards_Maya_Road_Crate_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

And these tulle flowers I love!  These were new for CHA.  The script for the "thank you" die is elegant, yet fun.  I love to cut it twice and create a little extra depth for it.
Cards_Maya_Road_Crate_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-6

That's all for this Monday!  We enjoyed a nice weekend with the doors and windows open.  Crazy in January, but it was nice for a change.  The dogs didn't think so, they all got a brushing and a bath!  Happy Monday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!