Boo Bag and Card with ThermOWeb and DecoFoil

Hope your Halloween was awesome!!  We actually didn't do much and it was so rainy, we didn't even hand out candy.  It was a nice quiet night at home with a little crafting and watching the Kansas City Royals win over the New York Mets!

I did want to share this last minute Halloween idea that I did for ThermOWeb and was up on their blog last week.  You can get all the details of how I create it HERE on the ThermOWeb blog.

Boo_Bag_And_Card_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Stickers, Die Cuts-Bella Blvd; Kraft Bag-Unknown; Cardstock-American Crafts; ThermOWeb DecoFoil-Gold, Pumpkin, Opal; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Photo Corners-ThermOWeb; Silhouette Cameo; Ribbon-Unknown

The purple DecoFoil worked so well with this older Bella Blvd. collection!  And I just had to put the big ole BOO on the ghost!
Boo_Bag_And_Card_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I used the DecoFoam Foil Adhesive, along with the new black DecoFoil for the eyes.  It made them pop just a little and it's so easy to use. I just hand cut these out and applied the foil.
Boo_Bag_And_Card_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And then the candy corn card...sigh...my favorite!  I used Opal, Gold and Pumpkin DecoFoil to make this.  I wanted to totally make more cards after this!
Boo_Bag_And_Card_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

I added some Glitter Dust Photo Corners as accents, along with some sequins and just a sticker for the sentiment.  So easy, quick and fun.
Boo_Bag_And_Card_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-5

You could create a bag for any holiday if you think about it!  A Thankful bag, a Merry bag (although Santa may have that covered), a Sweet bag, etc!  Hmmm...now I have some ideas!  

Happy Tuesday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!