DogFest 2015-a flair for buttons and Elle's Studio

Have I mentioned, I have new scrap goodies that I just haven't had time to play with?!  Well, I am starting to dig into them and having quite the good time!

This was up on the {a flair for buttons} blog yesterday, so I am sharing it today here.  When this layout started, I wasn't planning on it being a design team project. I was planning on just playing, having fun and getting another layout done. But as I was working on it, I noticed the balance was off and it "needed" something.  THAT's when it became a project for {a flair for buttons}!  

2015_DogFest_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_for_Buttons_Elle's_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies-Pattern Paper, Tags, Stickers-Elle's Studio; Doilies-Doodlebug Design; Enamel Dots-Freckled Fawn; Crocheted Hearts-Bella Blvd; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Letters-American Crafts; Pen-Sharpie

After I added the doilies and the hearts, the balance was just off on the page. It didn't sit right and didn't "feel" right. That is when I added a flair piece and then I had to add another one. The flair just kind of tied things together for the layout.
2015_DogFest_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_for_Buttons_Elle's_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

This picture of the dogs I LOVE!  Carleen snapped it with my phone when we were on our way to DogFest with the pups.  They were NOT this perky by the time we got home.  They were worn out! But we love it and they do too! Good for socializing and just getting them out and doing something.
2015_DogFest_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_for_Buttons_Elle's_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

And since I used a white piece of flair, I added those enamel dots to bring out the black and tie everything together in that corner.  The other corner I added some white ones the same way. The black wouldn't have looked right.
2015_DogFest_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_for_Buttons_Elle's_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Here are the full sets and links to the flair pieces I used.  You could also use buttons, bows, brads, whatever you have on hand.  But chances are you have some flair!  Or, I have made you want some!  Happy Thursday!

 Capture the Moments Flair Set

1 comment

  1. Adorable! I am not good with flair. Maybe I should give it another try!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!