When In Doubt-{a flair for buttons} and Jillibean Soup

Just going to say it, I am looking forward to a little time away from work at the end of the week.  But until then.....
Dance_It_Out_Card_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Butttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Tag, Stickers-Jillibean Soup; Cardstock-American Crafts; Doily-Doodlebug Design; Sequins-We R Memory Keepers; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

This card was on the {a flair for buttons} blog last week.  Flair is such a great addition to cards.  A quick and fun way to add an embellishment!
Dance_It_Out_Card_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Butttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

The Linen Polka Dots set is one of my favorites and I think I am going to need to get it again!
Dance_It_Out_Card_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Butttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Happy Tuesday!  And this Tuesday means that it's one Tuesday closer to Agents of Shield coming back on!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!