Hello Critter Patrol-A Flair For Buttons and Crate Paper

This new Crate Paper collection "Wonder" I wasn't sure about getting.  I really "wondered" about it.  HA!  But then there was just something that made me go ahead and pick it up!  And it worked perfectly with my new {a flair for buttons} project that was up on the blog yesterday!

Hello_Critter_Patrol_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Crate_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies-Pattern Paper, Chipboard, Tags-Crate Paper; Stickers-Crate Paper, Pebbles, Chickandiddy Crafts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Ribbon-Unknown; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Silhouette Cameo with cutting files

I used a couple of different flair sets on this. I love to mix and match the flair, so easy and so fun!

Hello_Critter_Patrol_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Crate_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Flair is a great way to anchor places on your layout, like the tag above.  I also thought the ribbon strip was a little naked, so I lined the flair up across it.
Hello_Critter_Patrol_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Crate_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

The two flair sets I used were: Sunburst Brights and Today Words sets.  Here is a look at both sets!

And that is all from me today!  Stop back tomorrow if you like!  It's a busy week here on the blog! Happy Thursday!



No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!