Smile with Maya Road

I am back today with my latest project for the Maya Road blog.  I decided to make a card, since I had done a couple of layouts and an altered project! Honestly, it's hard for me to decide what to make for my projects, because I want to use everything I have that is Maya!

Smile__Card_Maya_Road_PinkFresh_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-PinkFresh Studio; Canvas Tag, Felt Flower, Kraft Embellishments, Transparent Butterflies, Trinket Pins, Clothes Pin-Maya Road; Enamel Dots-Freckled Fawn; Punch-Martha Stewart; Mist-Heidi Swapp; Gesso; Faber-Castell Gelatos; Ribbon-May Arts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

This card measures 5x7 inches, but it gave me more room to play. I had a misting "accident", so I doubled up the ribbon bow and tucked those cute little pins in around the bows!

Smile__Card_Maya_Road_PinkFresh_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

I just had a lot of fun clustering embellishments together and layering. And how fun is that pink color that I ended up with mixing three colors of Gelatos together!!

Smile__Card_Maya_Road_PinkFresh_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

That's all today!  Hope you have a great Tuesday and remember "Smile"! I hope to be back tomorrow, but not sure yet. 

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!