You & Me & Us-Fancy Pants Designs

Wednesday anyone?!  YAY!  Here is hoping I have a productive day at the paying job today. A deadline of Friday to get some stuff done and I ran into a snag that hopefully our software people can get me thru!

But, you didn't come for work related things did you?  You came to see another project!  And since I finally managed to get the Fancy Pants collection "Flutter", I decided to whip out a layout with it.

You _&_Me_&_Us_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Fancy_Pants-1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Buttons-Fancy Pants Designs; Doily-Unknown; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Photo taken by UTurn Studio/April Turner

This layout has some major foam adhesive on it to create the shadow box effect!  So, I kept everything else to a minimum. I had a small "tear" in this top corner, so just embellish over it right?!
You _&_Me_&_Us_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Fancy_Pants-1000Signed-2

And this title just kind of came to me when I was looking thru the die cuts. I added the arrow at the last second.  And then I needed the butterfly!  LOL
You _&_Me_&_Us_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Fancy_Pants-1000Signed-3

Well, there is another layout in the books.  Or maybe in a pile, waiting to get into a book?!  How many layouts do you have stacked up?  Just when I think I have them all put away, I find more.  Have a great Wednesday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!