& We Wait-a Flair for Buttons, Gossamer Blue and Paper Issues

Whee, it's Wednesday and I am excited about that let me tell you!  Sharing a layout here on the little blog today based on a sketch from Paper Issues, but that also uses some {a flair for buttons} flair on it!

Which reminds me to tell you that I have another layout up over on the {a flair for buttons} blog. You can find that posting HERE.

This was a fun little sketch to work with and it worked perfectly with my pictures.  I knew I wanted these pictures to be smaller, just for the fact they aren't "great" pictures.  Toothbrush in one hand, iPhone in the other trying to take a pic in a dark hallway!


And_We_Wait_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_April_Kit_1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue April Kit

And not listing supplies individually, because I didn't note them as I went along!  I know there is Crate Paper, Gossamer Blue, Simple Stories and of course the flair from {a flair for buttons}!

And_We_Wait_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_April_Kit_1000Signed-2

Close up of the journaling, done on my Silhouette Cameo.  I wish I could remember which font I used.  If I do, I will update my post here.

And_We_Wait_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_April_Kit_1000Signed-3

That's all for this Wednesday. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and at least craft a little.  And since I am writing this Tuesday night, I am not getting any crafting done because Marvel's Agents of Shield season finale is getting ready to come on!  


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!