Days Like These-Maya Road and Jillibean Soup

Whee!  It's National Scrapbooking weekend and I am super excited!  Although, I don't need an excuse or "holiday" to scrapbook.  I am back today with another Jillibean Soup layout that was one of my submissions to the design team call for Maya Road.

These soft colors in the Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection were just the right look for the edits that I had done on my pictures.  I had played around with some presets in Lightroom and it wasn't just a normal edit that I did. 

Days_With_You_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Maya_Road__Jillibean_Soup_1000Signed-1

Supplies-Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Stickers-Jillibean Soup; Cardstock-American Crafts; Buttons, Flowers, Hanger, Yellow Paper Twine, Flower, Library Pocket, Stick Pin-Maya Road; Punch-Martha Stewart; Silhouette Cameo with Font; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

A sweet scrapbooking friend, Emily Pitts, send me some Maya goodies to work with, as I had a limited supply on hand and didn't have time to order!  She had included these two big organza flowers that are actually from a ribbon strand.  I cut them apart and used them to anchor my paper twine.

Days_With_You_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Maya_Road__Jillibean_Soup_1000Signed-2

I love pockets just to decorate.  I took some of the sentiments from the 6x6 mini pad and cut them up to place on the inside card.  And a trick for those fun stick pins-stick them in foam adhesive and you are good for no sharp pointy edges!

Days_With_You_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Maya_Road__Jillibean_Soup_1000Signed-3

SO, how are you going to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day or Weekend!?!  I am off to a Friday-Saturday crop at Scrapbook Generation.  Cannot wait to play with the girls there.  And SG has some challenges up if you are up for it!  Check them out HERE.  This will link your to the first challenge to get started.  AND you have until May 30th to play for prizes!!!  Have a Happy Friday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!