Adorable Moments-Crate Paper

So, I bought the Confetti collection from Crate Paper for an assignment coming up in the CREATE magazine this month.  After getting it home and looking at it a little more closely, I wondered what the HECK I was going to do with a pink giraffe?  This was seriously a joke with me and my friend, Lindsey.  I just kept asking her what the heck am I going to do with it.

Well, fast forward to the crop that I went to.  I was determined to make that giraffe work!  I remember that we had taken some cute pictures feeding the giraffes at the zoo here in the fall.  BAM, problem solved!

This also shows that you don't have to use a birthday theme for a birthday!

Adorable_Moments_at_the_zoo_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Crate_Paper_1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Chipboard, Vellum, Stickers-Crate Paper; Letters-American Crafts; Sequins-Unknown; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

And then I was trying to figure out how to work flowers into the layout.  I know giraffes probably do not eat actual flower leaves, but it makes for a great look on the layout!
Adorable_Moments_at_the_zoo_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Crate_Paper_1000Signed-2

Just a shot of the title area.  I actually just realized I didn't do any journaling on this layout. I may have to go back and add a little!
Adorable_Moments_at_the_zoo_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Crate_Paper_1000Signed-3

And since I have been "working for the weekend" all week long, I am a happy girl that it's Friday. Not a lot planned for the weekend, although I would love to get the front flower bed cleaned out. We shall see, since I have said that for a couple of weeks now!  Have a great one.  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!