Sometimes You Just Gotta Howl-17turtles and Gossamer Blue Share

Just a little Friday update here on the old blog.  The blog seems to be gathering dust and I am really really hating that.  To be honest, I just have felt like I am not in a groove with my creative side anymore.  Ever feel like you don't fit the mold?!  Yep, that is me right now.  So honestly, that is why I have been a little absent.  It's not that I am suffering burn out, I am just not quite sure what it is!

Ok, now that the rant is over, let's get to this page for 17turtles!  These pictures were not the best, so I converted them to black and white to hide some of the flaws!

I used the "X Marks The Spot" cut file for this, along with the Grateful Fall cut file.  I shrunk it down and then backed with some fun papers.  

Sometimes_You_Just_Gotta_Howl_Together_Scrapbook_Page_X_Marks_The_Spot_Together_Gossamer_Blue_Katrina_Hunt_17turtles_Digital_Cut_Files_1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue; Flair-Gossamer Blue; Cardstock-American Crafts; Letter Stickers-American Crafts; Enamel Stars-Gossamer Blue; Twine-May Arts; Camera Charm-Unknown; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Silhouette Cameo

Here is a close up of the cut file.  I used the Sticky Dot adhesive sheets from ThermOWeb to get adhesive on the die cut background, which worked great.  
Sometimes_You_Just_Gotta_Howl_Together_Scrapbook_Page_X_Marks_The_Spot_Together_Gossamer_Blue_Katrina_Hunt_17turtles_Digital_Cut_Files_1000Signed-2

I used the cut outs from the background to embellish underneath my photos.  They were too cute not to use. 
Sometimes_You_Just_Gotta_Howl_Together_Scrapbook_Page_X_Marks_The_Spot_Together_Gossamer_Blue_Katrina_Hunt_17turtles_Digital_Cut_Files_1000Signed-3

And this cut, I just stapled with my mini stapler!  
Sometimes_You_Just_Gotta_Howl_Together_Scrapbook_Page_X_Marks_The_Spot_Together_Gossamer_Blue_Katrina_Hunt_17turtles_Digital_Cut_Files_1000Signed-4

And I am a little super excited because my birthday was earlier in the month and this baby was my birthday present.....an external flash for my camera!  Woot!  Now I don't have to drag everything outside to take project photos.  I just need to practice!


Well, that's all for me today.  I need to turn in for the night and get some sleep.  And possibly try to get to work with ice in the morning.  YAY!!  LOL  Have a great Friday!

1 comment

  1. Such a great layout Katrina!!! Have fun playing with your new flash!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!