Mix The Media with Jillibean Soup and CREATE

I love all the sketches that come with the CREATE magazine and I just cannot help myself from creating extra projects with them (besides the ones I am assigned!).  Since Jillibean Soup is one of my favorites and they were the feature manufacturer, I was happy to say the least!

I picked up one of the new Mix The Media metal wall hangings and got busy with a little Valentine themed project with my stash of Jillibean Soup papers and embellishments.


KatrinaHunt-JillibeanSoup-Love You Mixed Media-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Embellisments-Jillibean Soup; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Ribbon-May Arts; Resin Flower-Unknown; Punch-Martha Stewart; Doily-Wilton; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Metal Sign-Jillibean Soup

Silhouette Cameo with cutting file

I dug out some of my older Jillibean embellishments to work with.  I have been hoarding these!  But I thought those little stick pin hearts looked pretty cute with this!
KatrinaHunt-JillibeanSoup-Love You Mixed Media-1000Signed-2

I will ALWAYS love these corrugated alphas.  I actually keep them separate, which equals hoard them because I cannot see them!  
KatrinaHunt-JillibeanSoup-Love You Mixed Media-1000Signed-3

You can check out more Jillibean Soup goodness in the CREATE magazine.  You can find the magazine and instructions on how to download it HERE.




1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!