Vellum with 3 Birds Design

Vellum, have you used it?  Me, not so much!  I started scrapping after it had kind of faded away. There have been pieces I have used here and there, but they were all plain, basic vellum.

Well, I am here to tell you 3 Birds is here to change that! The Midday Medley 12 x 12 paper pad collection has 10 pieces of vellum.  And not just any vellum, but fun pretty vellum, that I don't want to cut!

I used some on both my layouts today. The other layout you can see HERE over on the 3 Birds Studio Blog.  It was a hard one for me…..

This layout is based on the Creative Scrappers Sketch 276, I just loved the way it looked!

Love This Boy_2014-8-26_KHunt-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Vellum-3 Birds Design (Midday Medley); Stickers-Sticker Flair Kit-3 Birds Design; Gems-Foil & Pearlescent Goodies-3 Birds Design; Cardstock-American Crafts; Title Card-3 Birds Design (For All Seasons Project Cards); Stamp-3 Birds Design (Timeless Stamp Kit); Doily-Unknown

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files
Chevron Pattern Background
Design ID# 53162

Butterfly
Design ID# 26246

Decided to do my journaling in the chevron areas at the last minute.  Some of it got hidden by the doily! 
Love This Boy_2014-8-26_KHunt-2

I trimmed the flowers out of one of the 12 x 12 papers.  And those gems made a perfect trail!
Love This Boy_2014-8-26_KHunt-3

I hope you have a great Tuesday.  Hopefully not too hot where you are at.  Here it's miserable.  I swear, I think I could cook something on the sidewalk in the afternoons!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!