It's A Sketch with 3 Birds Design Studio

The 3 Birds team has been showing their takes on a sketch the past week and today is my turn.  And you know I LOVE  a good sketch.  You can see one of my takes on the 3 Birds blog HERE.  I would love for you to check it out.  And you can see the sketch over there also!

There is a totally funny story about this layout and sketch, but you will have to come back on Wednesday when I share it.  

These were just some captured shots of Sheldon sleeping on the couch.  And yes, he does love the couch a LOT!  I love the fact that his little leg and paw are tucked up under the pillow.  

Love These_2-14-8-11_KHunt-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-3 Birds Design (Midday Medley); Stickers-3 Birds Design (Sticker Flair Kit & Nestable Festival 12 x 12 set); LOVE-3 Bird Designs (3D Embellishment Kit Graceful Seasons); Doily-Wilton; Pen-Sharpie; Ribbon-May Arts; Punch-EK Success; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Silhouette Cameo with cutting file

I honestly wasn't sure about the orange frame with the blanket on the couch, but I generally do not match my pictures to the paper anyway!  Are you a person that matches pictures to the papers?  I just decided to go with it, since my pictures were the right size without doing any planning.  I did pop them up with foam adhesive, since I had popped up my heart cut out paper, I almost had to!

Love These_2-14-8-11_KHunt-2

I adore this tag.  I think it's something with the colors.  Muted, but I love the blue/gray color.  I want a sheet of paper with that color!  
Love These_2-14-8-11_KHunt-3

There was room on the sticker, so why not make a it a journaling spot!  I am always looking for ways to tuck journaling into my layout.  I don't journal a ton, but I have been trying to make an effort over the past year or so to include a least a little somewhere on my page.  

Love These_2-14-8-11_KHunt-4

So, it's a busy week for me to share stuff!  This week, I will have Imaginisce, ThermOWeb and probably some Gossamer Blue kit layouts to share!  When it rains it pours, and it's apparently projects that pour!!  What did YOU create this weekend?  Let me know!


1 comment

  1. LOVE!! ❤️. The die cut heart corners are awesome and I love the pop of Orange from the frame!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!