Everyday Is aka Sheldon In A Top Hat-My Mind's Eye

Happy Tuesday everyone.  Told you I would have some My Mind's Eye on the blog and here it is!  
I went to a crop this weekend and decided to just work on fun stuff, no design team work.  I think it was a break I truly needed.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the challenge of DT work and that's why I do it, but my mind just needed a resting period.

Katrina Hunt-My Minds Eye-Every Day Is-1000Signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Chipboard, Sticker & Tag-My Mind's Eye (Just Because); Adhesive-Therm O Web; Photo taken by April Turner of UTurn Studios

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw this sneak.  And if you don't follow me on Instagram I would love for you to!  @katrinahunt is my Instagram account.

I was looking at the top hat wondering what I was going to do with it.  It fell on my layout near Sheldon and poof!  It was on glued and on his head before anything else was glued down on the layout!


I wanted the tag to hang off of my page, but still wanted my layout to fit in my page protector.  (hmmm..when I get around to putting my layouts in albums!) So I placed my tag where I wanted it and then put the edge of the tag on my trimmer at 12 inches.  Then I knew how much to cut off of the other side.

Katrina Hunt-My Minds Eye-Every Day Is-1000Signed-2

Large photo=minimal embellishing, at least in my book.  So the big chipboard piece was perfect for my title.  I added the polka dot heart just for fun.  

Katrina Hunt-My Minds Eye-Every Day Is-1000Signed-3

I love this collection, I just wish there were more embellishments that went with it.  Or it could have been the fact that my pictures I had at the crop just didn't work with the collection.  That can happen!  

Have a great Tuesday and I will be back tomorrow!

2 comments

  1. Have I told you how much I love this layout? The camera angle on the photo...the lovely products...and that TOP HAT! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!