CREATE Design Team Call and a CREATE Layout

Thought I would share a layout that was in the February issue of CREATE with you today, since I had not shared it yet.

This layout was based on a sketch in the issue, but I changed it up quite a bit.  And boy, do I miss Lily Bee Design!

Katrina-Hunt-Remember-When-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Papers-Lily Bee Design; Cardstock-WorldWin Papers; Stickers-Lily Bee Design; Twine-May Arts; Wood Veneers-Crate Paper; Punch-EK Success; Tag-Elle's Studio; Die Cutting-Silhouette Cameo with cutting files; Font-Lettering Delights Demure; Adhesive-Therm O Web

Just some close ups.  I did the journaling in the filmstrip openings.  
Katrina-Hunt-Remember-When-1000Signed-2

Had fun with this camera file!
Katrina-Hunt-Remember-When-1000Signed-3

AND if you love CREATE, well this call is for YOU!  CREATE is having a design team call.  Here are all the details!


Have a GREAT Wednesday!  I know I am going to.  And I might just create a little!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!