Team Cheeto-June Gossamer Blue Kit Share

Moments, as a hobby photographer I try to capture them.  I AM NOT always successful!  I have a hard time focusing on anything (no pun intended) in basic life, give me a camera and it doesn't get any better.  Although, the camera has made me slow down when I have it in hand and think about what I am shooting.  I am much better when things are still and planned!

If you read here, you know that I do go to dog shows.  Shows like Westminster, but without all the glitz and glam.  Just owners/breeders showing their dog in their breeds hoping for placements, points and ribbons.  BUT, they also like to have fun with their dogs.  And I managed to capture this moment with Krystal and Finn at ringside.  Honestly, I cannot remember if it was before or after they had been in the ring, but it doesn't matter.  This is what showing dogs is about for 99% of the people out there that are showing.  Spending the time with their dogs.

Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-TeamCheeto-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue June 2014 Main Kit and Add-Ons

Supplies in Kit:  Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue (Faded Dots *teal and white polka dots-Back and Forth *yellow and grey/white zigzag pattern-Vintage Floral *red/blue/orange floral-Canterbury Court *red tulip paper), My Mind's Eye (Market Street Ashbury Heigts Vingette *red/cream polka dot and pink), Basic Grey (Mon Ami Jardin *grey blue and yellow floral paper-Mon Ami Rue *grey cityscape background); Flair-Evalicious (Hello 2014); Wood Veneer-Chic Tags (Let's Go Places); Letters-Jillibean Soup (Alphabean Board Letters); Puffy Stickers-Evalicious (Hello 2014); Arrow Sticker-Jillibean Soup; Digital Files from Gossamer Blue; Tag-Chic Tags (Let's Go); Cardstock-American Crafts; Pie Chart-Gossamer Blue Cut File

Not in Kit:  Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Letters-American Crafts; Pen-Sharpie

I used some of the digital files on the layout, just as little touches here and there.  
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-TeamCheeto-1000Signed-2

Cheeto is Finn's nickname and it's been "Team Cheeto" ever since.  The travel theme of the kit worked well with the dog show theme!  And I finally used a pie chart on a layout, thanks to a push from Gossamer Blue and a little contest.  
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-TeamCheeto-1000Signed-3

I am off to the dentist today and that is an entirely different story in itself.  Terrified, is only one word to describe it.  And it's only for a cleaning.  If I survive, I will be back tomorrow!

OH before I forget, ThermOWeb has a contest going on where you can win CASH!  Whoop!  So check out all the information HERE.


3 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!