Along The Fence Row with 3 Birds Design

Yeppers!  I am back again today with another 3 Birds Design Studio layout!  I have a double page layout over on the 3 Birds blog and you can see that layout and it's details HERE.

This picture cracks me up every time I look at it.  Actually I have several, all just a little different with head poses.  This is the cutest one though.  And I knew I had to make the picture big, to enhance the fence row!

AlongtheFenceRow_2014-07-30_K_Hunt1000-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-3 Birds Design (Midday Medley); Stickers-3 Birds Design (Midday Medley Sticker Flair kit); 3D Embellishment-3 Birds Design (Midday Medley); Enamel Dots-3 Birds Design (Pearlescent & Foil Goodies Set); Punches-EK Success; Adhesive-Therm O Web

I wanted to tie in the circles from the other layout I did, so I just used them as an accent.  Then the Sticker Flair kit had this round journaling sticker and I knew I had to use it!
AlongtheFenceRow_2014-07-30_K_Hunt1000-2

Some of the letters in the Sticker Flair kit.  These are only 3 kinds, there are TONS more!  And see those fun little gems?!  They are from the new Pearlescent & Foil Goodies Set!  LOVE   
AlongtheFenceRow_2014-07-30_K_Hunt1000-3

One of the Midday Medley 3D Embellishments.  They are so fun with the glitter paper in them!    
AlongtheFenceRow_2014-07-30_K_Hunt1000-4

That's all from me today!!  Not sure what I have up my sleeve for tomorrow, so you might want to check back!  

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!