A Little 4th Of July with ThermOWeb

I was up on the ThermOWeb blog yesterday with this fun little project.  I have step out photos and a tutorial over there on how to make this project.  You can find that posting HERE.

ThermOWeb and Echo Park are teaming up and I received the Getaway collection to work with.   The colors are a little darker than I usually use, but my posting was around the 4th of July, so I wanted to do something with that theme.

Katrina Hunt-ThermOWeb-Echo Park-Rockets-1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Echo Park; Stickers-Echo Park; Punch-EK Success; Ribbon-Unknown; Craft Sticks-Hobby Lobby; Easter Grass-Hobby Lobby; Adhesives-ThermOWeb ICraft, Sticky Tape Mini Runner and Zots Singles in Medium.

This was my arsenal of adhesives to use for my project.  I always try to have picked out what I am going to use, so I know what direction I need to go!  If you aren't familiar with the iCraft Tape Adhesive, it just a tape adhesive that is double sided.  SUPER easy to tear and  place.  If your local LSS doesn't have it, tell them to get it!  And a lot of ThermOWeb products are available in the bigger box stores (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, etc) OR you can order online at ThermOWeb.

Katrina Hunt-ThermOWeb-EchoPark-StepOuts-1

Here is a close up of one of the rockets.  These are really easy to put together.  
Katrina Hunt-ThermOWeb-Echo Park-Rockets-1000Signed-2

And just a shot from the top.  My favorite is the blue one I think!
Katrina Hunt-ThermOWeb-Echo Park-Rockets-1000Signed-4

I just used an empty jar to stick them in.  I decorated it with a little ribbon, star and some stickers from the collection kit.  
Katrina Hunt-ThermOWeb-Echo Park-Rockets-1000Signed-3

That's all today!!!  I think these would be so cute in other colors for summer parties.  I usually don't get excited about party decor too much, but these I am!

2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!