The Gang Mini Album with Imaginisce and Top Dog Dies

When I guested for Top Dog Dies, I had a mini album up over on their blog.  Since it's been a week or so, I thought I would share it here!  Warning picture heavy!


Katrina Hunt-Imgaginisce-TopDog-MiniAlbum-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Chipboard-WorldWin Papers; Pattern Paper/Die Cuts-Imaginisce (Welcome Spring); Letters-American Crafts; Adhesives-ThermOWeb (Foam Squares, Glue Stick, Mini Tape Runner); Ribbon-May Arts; Die-Top Dog Dies (Photo Mat)

I thought I would show a step out picture here.  I used the lightweight chipboard from WorldWin Papers as my album base.  I cut two pieces per page and glued together to make them a little more sturdy.  And this chipboard WILL cut in the Cameo, in case you were wondering!

Katrina Hunt-Imgaginisce-TopDog-StepOuts-1000Signed-1

I kept the basic design the same for each page area.  Just mixed up placement of things, etc.  This makes a mini go really quickly!  
Katrina Hunt-Imgaginisce-TopDog-MiniAlbum-1000Signed-2

Katrina Hunt-Imgaginisce-TopDog-MiniAlbum-1000Signed-3

Katrina Hunt-Imgaginisce-TopDog-MiniAlbum-1000Signed-4


Katrina Hunt-Imgaginisce-TopDog-MiniAlbum-1000Signed-5

Katrina Hunt-Imgaginisce-TopDog-MiniAlbum-1000Signed-6

And that is it for today!  Have a wonderful Thursday and I will possibly be back tomorrow!!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!