Bestie with Gossamer Blue's March Kit

Since it was "National Best Friends Day" over the weekend, I decided it would be perfect to share this layout during this week.  And yes, I am still catching up on Gossamer Blue shares!  I am trying to look at it as I have things to post!

Carleen's first "selfie" pretty much!  And she even got an Instagram account.  Now, I need to get her to take some cute pics of the dogs to post on there, then I can steal her pictures too!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Bestie-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue March 2014 Main Kit and Add-Ons

Supplies: Pattern Papers-My Mind's Eye (Now and Then *background/pink and white polka dot), Gossamer Blue-(Meadowlark *yellow polka dot/ Graffti Hearts *pink & flowers/Chevron-Rows *chevron paper and green brushstroke), Chickaniddy Crafts-(Gold paper/wood grain/teal & white polka dot); Photo Corners-Webster's Pages; Tag-Teresa Collins (Daily Stories); Stickers-Teresa Collins (Daily Stories); Twine-Unknown


Not in kit: Enamel dots-Teresa Collins; Wood Veneer Camera-Gossamer Blue; Letters-American Crafts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb 

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Feather Set 
Design ID #34665
NOTE: I think this is the right set!

The camera veneer is from a prior Gossamer Blue kit.  Hey, a girl has got to use her supplies, right?!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Bestie-1000Signed-2

I have NO idea why I decided to add feathers, but I did!  Maybe "birds of a feather" was going thru my head at the time?!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Bestie-1000Signed-3

Just a quick posting for Wednesday.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun 3 Bird's Design project here and on the 3 Bird's blog!  Have a great "HUMP" day!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!