A Little "hello" with WorldWin Papers and Heidi Swapp

Ok, I am just going to admit it.  I love that there is black everywhere in scrapping now!  Just a good basic color that makes all colors (well most anyway!) POP!

I did this card for the WorldWin Papers blog that posted yesterday.  I challenged myself to use four colors of cardstock that played off my one sheet of pattern paper that I was allowing my my card!

HelloCard-WorldWin-HeidiSwapp-KatrinaHunt-1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Cardstock-WorldWin Papers; Pattern Paper-Heidi Swapp (My Favorite Things); Punch-Martha Stewart; Sequins-Unknown; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Embossing Folder-Lifestyle Crafts; Cuttlebug

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files:
Design ID #45077

Design ID #40129

Design ID #50425


I used the Colormates Originals and Smooth & Silky for my card.  Heritage White, Heritage Black and Deep Pretty Pink in Original.  Then Citron in the Smooth and Silky.  

HelloCard-WorldWin-HeidiSwapp-KatrinaHunt-1000Signed-2

The Colormates cuts so well in the Cameo.  I don't think I have ever had something mess up, unless it was user error!  (like putting my arm on the mat while the darn thing is cutting?!)  Look at the detail in the doily!

HelloCard-WorldWin-HeidiSwapp-KatrinaHunt-1000Signed-3

Thanks for stopping by today for a little "hello"!  See you later!


2 comments

  1. Katrina, this is such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Boo, hiss' to black but you could make grubby grey look good, so your love of black doesn't surprise me :-). You do love your tools too and seeing card like this cut so well (when your arm is out of the way!) is great. I should see if we can get that card over here and try it I n my old faithful Cricut or Big Shot

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!