Elephant Baby Card with Imaginisce

Popping in late here Saturday night, with a fun little baby card using Imaginisce goodies from the My Baby collection (boy).

I spotted this cute cut file in the Silhouette store and just had to make this baby boy card.  I don't know of anyone having a baby boy anytime soon, so it will go into the "pile" of unused cards.  Yes, I have a pile and occasionally I pull them out and use them!

Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-ElephantBabyCard-1000Signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper-Imaginisce (My Baby); Cardstock-American Crafts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Enamel Dot-Prima

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file
a2 Elephant Baby Card
Design ID#54165


This baby elephant just sits on top of the card front.  I added some 3D Foam Squares to pop him up.  
Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-ElephantBabyCard-1000Signed-2

I also popped up the ears, I just thought they were too cute not to! And don't you love the hearts as the snout and tail?!
Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-ElephantBabyCard-1000Signed-3

Ok, just a quick post from me tonight.  I am on a roll getting some assignments done and out of the way.  I love to be able to work ahead!  Have a great Sunday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!