A Little Photo Shoot Layout with 3 Birds Designs

Welcome to Thursday here on the blog!  Anyone glad it's Friday tomorrow?!!  I know I am.  It's been a crazy week and I am looking forward to the weekend.  And of course a little scrapping thrown in also!

Well, as you probably guessed by my title, I have a 3 Birds Design project for you, which means I am also up over on the 3 Birds Studio Blog today!  I used basically the same photo on both of my projects, but the projects are totally different.  I did an altered clipboard for my other project and you can find it HERE.

I am not usually one to use a lot of shapes in my layouts.  I am talking hexagons, circles, triangles, etc.  But I just "felt" like doing something different and stepping out of my comfort zone for this layout.  I think it may have been the bold black and white striped paper!  

Today & Forever_2014-4-17-KHunt-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Chipboard-3 Birds Design (Graceful Season); Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Doily-Wilton, Silhouette Cameo

Photo Credit: April Turner-UTurn Studios

I used my Cameo to cut out a couple of different sized triangles out of the pattern papers I chose.  Then I just started layering.
Today & Forever_2014-4-17-KHunt-2

I layered a couple of the chipboard pieces here.  The bronze color on the lettering brought out the orange strip behind the photo.  I also changed my photo to black and white for a little something different.  
Today & Forever_2014-4-17-KHunt-3

Thanks for stopping by the little ole blog today!  I will have the last of my Adornit projects for you.  Anddddd…there might just be a double page layout in them!!!  Happy Thursday!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!