Getting Into the Christmas Spirit with Paper Bakery's Holiday Charm

I was up over on the Paper Bakery blog Saturday!  You can find that post HERE if you are interested.

This layout is a mix of the November Holiday Charm Scrapbook and Capture 365 kits.  This is also my take on the Sketch #16 challenge that has now ended. 
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-November-Christmas-Season-1000PB

The gold doily comes in the Capture 365 kit and I wish I had more of them!  I fell in love and I am not a bling type girl!  Perfect to place my title on to make it stand out.

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-November-Christmas-Season-Title1000Signed

And bows!  What is Christmas without some bows?!  

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-November-Christmas-Season-Bows1000Signed

And yeah, this is pretty much how I feel about this movie!!  I watch it at least 3-4 times during the season.  And I have been known to watch it in the summer!  

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-November-Christmas-Season-Bubble1000Signed

That's it for me this Monday!  Check back later in the week!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!