Gossamer Blue-Therapy Dog Training (with Grandpa)

I fibbed!  This is the last of my Gossamer Blue layouts!  Whoops!  I took these pictures of Carl when he was down here and just hanging out in the recliner.  Sheldon had jumped up there with him and just hung out for awhile.  Which is good, because we are hoping that Sheldon will become a therapy dog when he is older.  We have found Corgis are better for therapy work when they are a little older, say around 3-4 years old.

I changed the pictures to black and white, because that blanket on the back of the chair was not going to go with any pattern paper that I have!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-TherapyDogTraining-1000Signed
Gossamer Blue October 2013 Kit

Supplies in kit used:  Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue Papers (By the Numbers *pink background/Chalk Chevron & Labels *black background/Embroidered *crossstitched pattern); Pebbles (From Me To You  Written *green w/white flowers & yellow/cream paper), Crate Paper (Close Knit Hugs and Kisses *red & white polka dots/Seamstress *green dress pattern); Stickers-Pebbles (Phrase & Accent Stickers); Gems-Glitz Design; Wood Veneers-Crate Paper (Close Knit); Tag-Elle's Studio (Penelope Lil Snippets)

Not in kit:  Adhesive-Therm O Web; Letters-American Crafts; Silhouette Cameo with Lobster font; Pen-Sharpie


I thought this was a perfect sticker to go along with the pictures.  I tucked my die cut heart border over and under for something different.
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-TherapyDogTraining-Tag-1000Signed

You have to love that grid paper for handwritten journaling!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-TherapyDogTraining-Journal-1000Signed

I might be back tomorrow and I might not.  But I will be back on Friday for sure!  Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment

  1. Oh cute.! For you guys who want to learn more about dog training to put up some more collage of pictures here, visit --> dogtrainingasleader.com. Salute :) !

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!