Today Was Truly Awesome-An American Crafts project

I still have a few American Crafts projects to share from my guest design, so I thought I would share one of them today.

This was the first layout I did when I started working on my projects.  The unique thing about this is that most of the layers are from the Cut and Paste 6x6 mini pad!  I just cut the sheets of paper in half and layered them on each side of my photo.  Great way to use those pads up.

And I loved using the fun rub-ons to put on my picture!  They worked like a charm and I wanted to add more!

Katrina-Hunt-American-Crafts-Layout-Today-Was1000Signed

Supplies:  All Supplies are from the Cut and Paste collection by American Crafts; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Doily-Hobby Lobby

I just created a cluster with one of the wooden tags to make a title for my page.

Katrina-Hunt-American-Crafts-Layout-Today-WasFlowers1000Signed

I also used one of the wooden tags to put my journaling on.

Katrina-Hunt-American-Crafts-Layout-Today-WasJournaling1000Signed

Ok, I am heading to bed.  It's been a busy, but fun weekend.  I will share pictures from Pets and Pumpkins and a corn maze later in the week!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!