Therm O Web and Cocoa Daisy Team Up!

Cocoa Daisy and Therm O Web teamed up last week for a little fun!  A few of the Therm O Web designers got to play with the September Cocoa Daisy kit.  Here are my projects that I came up with!

Warning....PICTURE HEAVY!  I even left out some of my close ups, because I had so many pictures!
If you would like to see some step out pictures of my second layout, go HERE!

Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Cocoa-Daisy-Layout-You&Me1000Signed

I thought this flair was adorable and I just added a Zots Medium on the back of it to attach it to the sticker!
Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Cocoa-Daisy-Layout-Flair-You&Me1000Signed

This layout I am in love with, because I love the picture on it.  It was one of the ones from our photo shoot with April Turner back in April!  Sheldon is telling everyone to hurry up, let's go!

I used a lot of the 3D Foam Square (love them!) and then I also used the Vellum Tape Runner on this one.  LOVE IT!  It is perfect for those acrylic pieces that are so popular right now!

Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Cocoa-Daisy-Layout-AbbeyRoad1000Signed

Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Cocoa-Daisy-Layout-Journal-AbbeyRoad1000Signed

And bonus when I opened the CD box, there was some WorldWin Papers vellum in there!  Of course I had to use it!
Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Cocoa-Daisy-Layout-Leaves-AbbeyRoad1000Signed

And just a quick card I made with my left overs.  I love everything about the phrase on the sticker!
Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Cocoa-Daisy-Card1000SignedME

Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Cocoa-Daisy-CardSide1000SignedME

Thanks for stopping by this Monday morning.  Is it Friday yet?  hee hee!  Be sure to stop by back tomorrow.  I will have another Bella Blvd. layout up AND a sneak of what I am so excited about that is happening on Wednesday!  Happy Monday!

1 comment

  1. LOVE your layouts and your card. Awesome job, love your detail. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!