Snapshots of Everyday Stuff-Echo Park and Chic Tags

Gosh, I cannot believe how far behind I am at sharing projects. That is what happens when I take a mini blogging break and keep creating.  Oh well, gives you some major eye candy to look at and not get bored with!

I LOVE when people use stencils/masks with modeling paste, but I had yet to try it myself.  I finally decided that I wanted to try it.  I dug out my modeling paste, a Crafter's Workshop stencil and got to work.  The downside to all of this is, I am NOT a patient person, so the drying time was killing me!  Facebook suggestions included hitting it with a heat gun, but with my luck I would have made it crack, so I opted to let it dry on it's own.

These are just some pics that I think may have been from my iPad of Sheldon and I on the couch one day.  I wasn't feeling to well and I needed some snuggle time!

Katrina-Hunt-Echo-Park-Crafters-Workshop-Chic-Tags-Snapshots-Of-Everyday-Stuff-1000Signed

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Echo Park (Here and Now collection); Stickers-Echo Park (Here and Now collection); Journaling Tag/Everyday Stuff tag-Chic Tags; Punch-EK Success; Modeling Paste-Liquitex; Mist-Studio Calico (Mr. Huey's); Pen-Sharpie; Stencil-Crafter's Workshop

I made my title out of elements from the sticker sheet and added that tag from Chic Tags.  I love how the greens matched pretty perfectly if you ask me!
Katrina-Hunt-Echo-Park-Crafters-Workshop-Chic-Tags-Snapshots-Of-Everyday-Stuff-21000Signed

A close up of the modeling paste/stencil work.  I LOVE the way it turned out, I just need to know that multi-tasking would be a good thing to do if I do this again!
Katrina-Hunt-Echo-Park-Crafters-Workshop-Chic-Tags-Snapshots-Of-Everyday-Stuff-31000Signed

So, there it is....my first "mixed media" layout.  Or at least what I would consider mixed media.  Or maybe it is just my first modeling paste layout?  I could go one, but I won't!  Have a great day.  


1 comment

  1. Oh you creative girl!! Love the modeling paste, great texture and adds just that little extra! One of my new faves :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!