Lily Bee Guest Designer-Enjoy The Small Things Altered Project

Today I get to share my second Lily Bee guest design project. This is up over at the blog today.  You can see my post HERE. Altered is the theme and I went with a simple reminder to enjoy every second, every day. 

I have had this embroidery hoop for a couple of years and hadn't done anything with it.  Carleen found it when she was out and about one day and thought I might like to alter it.  Plus, I had told her I was looking for one!  It's small 3.5 x 5 inches approximately.  

K_HuntEnjoyTheSmall1000Signed

Supplies: 
Pinwheel Collection (Flip-Flops 12 x 12 paper-PWP311, Cart Wheels 12 x 12 paper-PWP312, Lemonade Stand 12 x 12 paper-PWP302, Sprinklers 12 x 12 paper-PWP307, Kite Strings 12 x 12 paper-PWP306, Pinwheel Label Stickers-PWS316, Pinwheel Letter Stickers-PWS317, Pinwheel Circle & Tag Stickers-PWS341)

Other (Gems, Silhouette Cameo with cutting file, Maya Road Ribbon, embroidery hoop)

I rarely use flower clusters, but I thought they were the perfect touch for this. It took me a while to get the placement and as soon as I did, I was sticking them in place with adhesive!
K_HuntEnjoyTheSmallCluster1000Signed

I worked on the title a bit.  The word "small" did not stand out as much as I wanted, so I used a label sticker to make it stand out a little more.
K_HuntEnjoyTheSmallTitle1000Signed

It's been awhile since I have done an altered like this.  I need to do it more!  I had a lot of fun doing it and it will be hanging somewhere in the house soon!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!