Beautiful day in Small Town USA-Gossamer Blue #2 for July

Layout with my July Gossamer Blue kit up today here on the 'ole blog.  This time around, I really wanted to get some different looks from my layouts as far as color schemes, picture placements, etc.  I "think" I have managed to get that with my four layouts this month!  I just need to share them all now.

I always love this view down the street in California.  I don't know if it is the church steeples or what, but it makes me happy.  And the sky had a great look to it this day when I snapped the shot.  I will remember that I took this shot when I was at one of the lowest points that I have ever been at.  It is a moment captured that makes me realize just how lucky I am to have the friends and support system that I do.  This was the week that my life changed and not in anyway I would have thought would have happened.  Remember, when it comes down to it, your friends, family and life matter.  Not what you have, where you work, or what you "think" your path is.  Sometimes that is not always right.  And I like to think that Karma has a place in the universe!

Fancy-Pants-Simple-Stories-American-Crafts-Small-Town-Layout-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed
July 2013 Gossamer Blue Kit w/add ons

Supplies in kit:  Pattern Paper-Fancy Pants (Wonderful Day-Astounding *background paper/Terrific *polka dot/What a Wonderful Day Strips *balloons/Superb *teal & white chevrons and yellow hearts), Simple Stories-I {heart} Summer-Feel the Breeze *clouds/Hello Summer-orange hearts), My Mind's Eye (Kate and Co. Cambridge Court-May Flowers *teal stripe); Beautiful Day Tag-Elle's Studio (Saltwater); Stickers-Simple Stories (I {heart} Summer *USA & IN/mini row of hearts; Pen-Uniball Signo white; Cork Arrow and Stars-Fancy Pants (Wonderful Day); Flair-Simple Stories (I {heart} Summer; Geotag Hearts-Skipping 5; Chalkboard Sticker-American Crafts; Green Arrow-Fancy Pants (Wonderful Day Ephemera pack)

Supplies not in kit:  Journaling Tag-Everyday Life II; Pen-Sharpie; Wood Veneers-Studio Calico


I just layered the arrows on top of each other for a fun little embellishment.
Fancy-Pants-Simple-Stories-American-Crafts-Small-Town-Arrow-Layout-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed

Had some fun with the title!  LOVE large titles in small spaces!
Fancy-Pants-Simple-Stories-American-Crafts-Small-Town-Title-Layout-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed

Ok, this post went WAY off the course of where I thought it was going.  But I think it is something that I needed to say.  There is so much more, but as you know, the internet is a fickle fickle thing and it is best to keep some things to yourself!  Have a great day!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!