A Sneak @Paper Bakery August Kit-Hello You

Wow, the weekend has FLOWN by.  I have been busy, but I have gotten a lot of stuff done and mostly off my plate.  I need to take pics of some projects, but we had rain, rain and more rain all weekend so that will wait until later!

This weekend is the "tax-free' weekend for Missouri.  We (cough cough I) went out and did a little shopping.  We (cough cough I) wanted to compare the size of MacBook screens.  I am a little lost without my Cameo when I am cropping, so I have been wishing for a laptop.  Let's just say this baby came come with us!

531767_10201820743384825_914480185_n

Now, I am on the hunt for the perfect bag!  LOL  It has to be fun and has to have a strap to make it easy to carry.

I was up over at the Paper Bakery on Saturday with a card as a sneak for the August kits-Hello You.  I have to say this is my FAVORITE kit to date!  I even got the Capture 365 kit also!

card-carta-bella-american-crafts-paper-bakery-katrina-hunt1000Signed

Paper Bakery August Scrapbook Kit-Hello You
Carta Bella Hello Again papers, American Crafts My Girl papers, Freckled Fawn Wood Veneer, and Queen and Company Candy Dots

Love that wood veneer popped up.
card-carta-bella-american-crafts-paper-bakery-katrina-hunt-Side1000Signed

The card screamed for some butterflies!  And I loved the striped dots from Queen and Co.
card-carta-bella-american-crafts-paper-bakery-katrina-hunt-Bow1000Signed

Well, that's all for this monday!  I will be back either Tuesday or Wednesday!


2 comments

  1. Gorgeous card Katrina & YAY to the laptop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ! I got a new MacBookPro too !! iPhoto was freezing up every time I tried to use it anymore, the N key stuck, and I couldn't update it anymore. LOL IT was time.

    Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!