Camera Ham-Gossamer Blue June #3

We are just going to call this layout an attempt that may or may not have worked out!  I was truly going for an entirely different look on this, but this is what I ended up with.

I still have quite a few pictures from the pet modeling shoot that I haven't scrapped, but the pile is getting smaller.  I am not going to scrap the ones that are similar, just some of each of the backgrounds, different faces, etc.  I miss that Jetson only had a couple, so I need to get out in the yard and take more shots of him.

This is my third layout with my Gossamer Blue June kit.  I have all four done, but the last one needs a few touches here and there.  Also, journaling!

K_HuntCameraHam1000Signed
June Gossamer Blue Main, Main Add-On, Add-on Paper, and Exclusive Paper

Supplies in Kits:  Pattern Paper- Lily Bee Design (Sweet Shoppe-Marshmellow *red chevron/Gumball *blue w/hearts/Journaling Cards Exclusive for GB *orange-purple-green burst), Crate Paper (The Pier-Sunshine *kraft/white chevron /Summertime *red/white chevron & green stripe), Basic Grey (Mint Julep-Naomi *yellow flowered and blue with yello flower/Elaine *green flowered); Chipboard-Crate Paper (The Pier-photo frame); Letters-Lily Bee (Sweet Shoppe) & Crate Paper (The Pier); Twine-Lily Bee (Sweet Shoppe); Flair and Brads-Lily Bee (Sweet Shoppe)

Supplies not in kit:  Tag-Chic Tags (journaling tag); 

Washi Tape-Bella Blvd (yellow and white chevron); Mists-October Afternoon; Wooden Starts-Studio Calico; Adhesive-Scotch, FabriTac, Glue Arts, Therm O Web

Had fun with the frames again!
K_HuntCameraHamTitle1000

How cute are those cameras?!
K_HuntCameraHamCameras1000Signed

Alright, I am lucky I got this done!  I am off to bed and I will be back later in the week.  Whee, three day work week, with one day down! 

4 comments

  1. Ohhhh so many fun things on this one, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title in the little frames and those cameras!!! I think you and I have a serious camera addiction! The only way I see to get through it is to crop together more. lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks pretty darn awesome! Love that painted strip of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out really cute! I love that cute photo and the little cameras!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!