The Puppy in the Corner-Gossamer Blue April #4

Back today to share my 4th Gossamer Blue layout for April here on the blog.  I pretty much destroyed the kit and there isn't much left of it!

This look, this sweet look, is what made me fall in love with Sheldon.  I took this picture not too long after we got to the puppy party.  And he stayed in this spot for most of the time, just sleeping!  I went over and woke him up to play with him.

K_HuntThePuppyintheCorner1000Signed
Gossamer Blue April 2013 Main Kit

Supplies in the kit:
 Cardstock-American Crafts (Denim); Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Amy Tan Yes, Please Priority-*blue dot and pink/salmon striped, Currently-*pink dot/be playful tag/flower tag, Hopeful-chevron rainbow strip, Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm-Wild Hearts *stripes/yellow hearts in paws/), Crate Paper (DIY *Crafty-red chevron); Flair-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy); Fabric Frame-Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes); Journaling Tag-Studio Calico (Sundrifter);  Stickers-Studio Calico (Sundrifter *love *hello *green dot under flair)


Supplies not in kit: Vellum-American Crafts (Lucky You); Doily-Wilton; Letter Stickers-October Afternoon (mint green); Letters-American Crafts Thickers (pink, yellow, white); Washi Tape (yellow)-Bella Blvd; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and 3L Scrapbook Adhesives; Stapler-Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Punch-EK Success

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files:

Imaginisce Dog Accessories (paws)
Design ID# 40751

Assorted Hearts Set
Design ID# 24556


I got a little tired of using the frames, so I just cut one of them up.  There are 12 in the pack, which is nice, but I was done with them!
K_HuntThePuppyintheCornerFlair1000Signed

Just a close up of the journaling and the title work.  I made the speech bubble work!
K_HuntThePuppyintheCornerTitle1000Signed

I have to admit, I have really been scrapping some random pictures that I have found.  Most of them I already had printed out a long time ago. 

Well, that's all for today!  Hope you like baby Sheldon's picture!

2 comments

  1. So cute! I love all of your dog pages, I really need to do at least one for each of our dogs. Time with them is never long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could he be ANY cuter?!?! I love the colors in this layout...so fresh and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!