You are Awesome-The Paper Bakery April Kit Lemonade Stand

So happy to share my first layout for The Paper Bakery.  It is with the April Kit, Lemonade Stand.  I love all the papers in the kit so much, I had a hard time cutting into them!

The Paper Bakery has started a sketch challenge that will happen twice a month.  This is based on the first sketch for April.  Our sketch guru is Juliana Michaels.  I love her work in the first place, so to have her be on a team with me creating sketches is just like icing on the cake!

BTW, the blue/white chevron was made by using a file on my Cameo and one of my sketch pens.  Then I just cut out around it.  


The Paper Bakery April Kit-Lemonade Stand
Supplies in the kit: Pattern Paper-Glitz Design (Color Me Happy *Hearts), LilyBee Design (Destination *Atlas); Die Cuts-American Crafts (Lucky Charm); Stamp-American Crafts (Lucky Charm); Feather-Bella Blvd.; Digital Files-Laina Lamb (for The Paper Bakery)

Supplies not in kit: Cardstock-American Crafts; Flair-The Paper Bakery (That's My Boy); Doily-Wilton; Mist-October Afternoon (Woodland Park); Ink-Prima Chalk Ink (Farmer Jeans); Punch-Martha Stewart; Washi-Bella Blvd; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, 3L Scrapbook Adhesives; Sewing Machine

Silhouette Cameo and sketch pen with the following file:
Labels
(sorry Silhouette store was down at the time of post)

That super cute boy flair, I had to put on there!

My non perfect stamping, that I am growing to love.  Or at least live with!

Ok, that's it from me!  Be sure to check out the sketch challenge.  You have until the 20th!!  Have a wonderful day.

2 comments

  1. Love it Katrina!! Awesome job with Juliana's sketch...and that feather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!