A Fun Little Owl for Whoooooo!!

I didn't share this the other day with my other Paper Bakery projects, so I thought I would before I forgot!  And I am up over on the WorldWin blog today if you would like to stop by!!

Just an adorable little owl treat bag that I cut from my Silhouette.  I think it's a girl owl!  Doesn't she look like it?

This is perfect to put some treats in for a teacher, daycare worker, co-worker, etc.  I will give you a tip-use wet glue to glue the sides.  My ATG tape did not hold them and I ended up going back over them with Fabri-tac to make sure they stuck.

K_HuntOwlBag1000Signed

The Paper Bakery April Kit-Lemonade Stand
Supplies included in the kit:  Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Noteworthy-chevron/green ledger and Pretty Poppies-flowers), Lily Bee Design (Pinwheel Lime Rickey-hello/blue pattern), Webster's Pages (Composition and Color Crayon Pastels-crayon paper), Glitz Designs (Color Me Happy-Hearts/grey paper); Die Cuts-Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm (Lucky You Circle)

Supplies not in the kit: Cardstock-WorldWin Papers; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, 3L by Scrapbook Adhesives, Fabri Tac; Ink-Prima Chalk Ink; Twine-May Arts

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
3D Owl Tote Box
Design ID# 33682

K_HuntOwlBagLucky1000Signed

I creased the nose/beak just a little and then used a pop dot to attach it.
K_HuntOwlBagNose1000Signed


This would be so cute in a variety of pattern papers!  I will warn you that the owl in it's original size takes up a good portion of the 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!