We Point, Click, & Crop-An Hour Layout

So, at the crop this weekend there were three of us that had a contest.  We all had the same picture to scrap.  Then someone decided that we needed some rules which were the following:  1. At least three pattern papers showing 2. Had to have a heart on it 3. Title and subtitle (or long title) 4. Journaling.  And the other big rule was that we had an hour to scrap.  EKK, I am a slow scrapper!

So, I didn't win, but I love the page I came up with.  And I cannot believe that I did it in an hour!  Actually less than an hour, probably about 50 minutes.  

I am not going to have a detailed supply list, because honestly, I cannot remember what I used.  I know there is My Mind's Eye (My Girl and the enamel dots), Echo Park (Photo Freedom), American Crafts (Soho Garden); Maya Road (tickets); Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Tinsel; Laina Lamb Stamp and Martha Stewart Doilies. 


I fussy cut, sewed, misted and more! 

These doilies are so cute!

Title, title and more title!

I did seven total layouts at the crop.  I need to journal on about 3 of them.  So, stay tuned for all of those coming up in the next week or so!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!


6 comments

  1. Wow! That is a SUPER cute layout! And fast, too! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page! Love the doilies and butteflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! So very fun that you made the layout at a crop as part of a challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive!! IT will most likely take me more than 50 minutes to make this page- and I will merely be copying. Gonna do it anyway. Dang cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you rocked that page in 50 minutes!! Sewing machine and all, it was so much fun to witness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some dangerous scrapping going on at this Crop!!!! :) LOVE how you scrapped this photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!