That Boy Whoo-Basically Bare and Nikki Sivils

I made this project a long time ago at the start of my term with Basically Bare.  It was to be used for a newsletter project, but since it wasn't, I am sharing it today!  It was up on the Basically Bare blog last week.

Supplies: Pattern Paper-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (Noah); Chipboard/Felt/Cardboard-Basically Bare; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

Love that the heart is big enough for part of the title.

If you have followed me, you know I love to dress up owls!

Some ink and puffy paint on the felt clouds to make them stand out.

I am so happy that I finally got to share this!  I had almost forgotten about it, until I was doing some cleaning out of files.  Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments

  1. Whoo wouldn't love this! It is super adorable Katrina! Every bit of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page Katrina! I really like how you made the clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!