Dog Fest 2012-Gossamer Blue #4

Uh, hello April?  March where are you going so fast?  I am NOT ready for this month to be coming to an end.  I have too much to still do, that I usually have done by now!  

This page is just a complete conglomeration (wow, I spelled that right the first try!) of my Gossamer Blue kits.  My nickname for it is a "hot mess"!  I totally LOVE it, but there are things I could change, but I am not going to.  It was great at the time I did it, I still love it and it's going to stay exactly the way I completed it!

I could have toned it down, by not using the orange background, but it made everything POP, so I went with it.  And I am not comfortable using those big journaling cards, so I think that is half of what I am calling "hot mess".  
Gossamer Blue March Main Kit, Add-on Paper Kit, Bits & Pieces kit and Color Kit

Supplies in kit: Pattern Paper: Glitz (Color Me Happy/ Stripe, Bits and Pieces), Glitz-Color Me Happy 6x6 mini pad (adventure tag, woodgrain), Elle's Studio (Day To Day-Good Morning teal/white striped, Treasured Moments khaki under die cut, and Today teal/darker teal stripe), Echo Park (Photo Freedom Vol. 1 Everyday Moments (light blue polka dot and chervron arrow)), Fancy Pants (Hopscotch-Butternut/orange-white polka dot--Good Times The Good Life-teal/black and white striped), My Mind's Eye (My Girl-Kite Strings/orange) (Collectable-Memorable-Note (pink striped); Letter stickers-Basic Grey (Eerie), Glitz (Color Me Happy/of); Tags-Elle's Studio (Day to Day bits (round tags) Days/Tiny Tags (happy moments) Large & Medium journaling tags (yellow bracket); Wood Veneer-Freckled Fawn; Rhinestone Gem-Glitz (Color Me Happy); Stickers-Echo Park-Photo Freedom Vol. 1 (rectangle, blue/white banner, circles); Washi-Glitz (Color Me Happy); Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye (Boy Crazy); Black Doily-InkKit; Ribbon-May Arts

Supplies not in kit:  Pen-Sharpie; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:

Design ID# 40192


The sharpie was giving out a little!  I had put it thru tracing the die cut and went straight to the journaling.  And I love that border strip.  I welded 3 or 4 together, I can't remember for sure.  This will get your the 12 inch length or close to it.

That cute little (big) rhinestone from Glitz and that "epic" wood veneer from Freckled Fawn up close. 

Chances are I won't update before Monday, but I might.  Just been a little out of my routine this week.  I actually love blogging every day, but I do need to remind myself that it's ok if I don't! 

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!