416 S. Campbell...The Layout

Are you ready for a totally different layout from me?  The fabby stencil from Crafter's Workshop/Ronda Palazzari  is where this layout started from.  I knew I wanted to trace around some of those hearts and then I just went from there. 

Supplies:  Pattern Paper/Chipboard-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Neapolitan); Cardstock-American Crafts; Washi Tape-Bella Blvd; Letters-American Crafts & October Afternoon; Ink-Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Primrose); Stencil-Crafter's Workshop/Ronda Palazzari; Punch-Fiskars/Jenni Bowlin; Adhesives-Scotch ATG and Fabri Tac

I thought the heart went perfect with the stencil!

Just a different side view, or should I say the "washi" side view?!

Short post today.  Not much to say, which is really rare!  Have a wonderful Wednesday.

3 comments

  1. Wow! What an awesome background and then an awesome highlight center around the photo! LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this one!! The stenciling looks awesome and I love all of the Dear Lizzy papers layered behind your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!