They Call It Puppy Love-Gossamer Blue #1

I cannot believe that it is Valentine's Day already.  Wasn't it just Christmas and New Years??  I don't really make a lot of Valentine's stuff, but I thought this layout was a good one for my Valentine's Day post.

When I got my Gossamer Blue kit, my first thought was "hmmm, what am I going to do with this heart theme?"  I was a little puzzled at first, but then this layout just came together. 

Gossamer Blue Feb. 2013 Main Kit, Color Add On Kit and Paper Add On Kit

Supplies from kits: Pattern Paper-Basic Grey (True Love/Vintage Love), Pink Paislee (Secret Crush/Polka Dance), Crate Paper (Fourteen/Be Mine and Sweetheart); Letter Stickers-Carta Bella (Devoted), Crate Paper (Fourteen); Journaling Tag-Basic Grey (True Love); Pink Tag, Glitter/Pink Hearts, Red Doilies-Unknown; Washi Stickers/XOXO Sticker-Crate Paper (Fourteen); Ribbon-May Arts; Wooden Heart-Studio Calico; Vellum Arrow/Word-Basic Grey (True Love)

Supplies not in kit: Clothespins-Unknown; Twine-May Arts; Letter-October Afternoon and American Crafts; Punch-EK Success; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Pen-Sharpie

This cluster is what took the longest for me to create.  Not sure why, I couldn't get it just the way I liked it. 

The title came together quickly!

Everyone have a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!