Road Trip Driver=Another layout with Gossamer Blue!

I love to make sure that I get my four layouts done with my Gossamer Blue kits each month.  I think that album is just the push I need at times!

Here's a layout with a road trip picture.  I love snapping pics in the car.  Sometimes they aren't the best, but sometimes they turn out pretty cute.

January Gossamer Blue Main Kit and Pattern Paper Add On

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-October Afternoon (Midway *Duck Pond & Farm Girl *Almanac *Berry Basket), My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found 3 *Collage Stripe), Studio Calico (Darling Dear *Vandyke *Monroe); Cardstock-American Crafts; Tags-October Afternoon Tidbits (Farm Girl); Stickers-October Afternoon; Chipboard-Studio Calico; Enamel Dots-Teresa Collins; Cardstock-Bazzill; Twine-The Twinery

Supplies not in kit:  Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Punch-EK Success; Tag-Elle's Studio; Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Flair-{a flair for buttons}

Silhouette Cameo with the following file:
Design ID# 37115

You can see the cut file pretty good in this picture...AND the journaling!


Close up of the title and that cute little green camera flair button!

And if you have ever wondered how to edit your pictures for projects to post online, I will have a tutorial on how I edited this layout's main picture over on the ScrapbookSteals blog next week!  I will post it here after it posts over there also.

Have a great Tuesday!  

3 comments

  1. Total awesomeness. So cute...love it! I'm missing the NS team... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie, cute Katrina!!! Love how you mixed all of the awesome patterns on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I love all the different arrows :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!