Always Wear a Fun Hat!-Jillibean Soup

Honestly, I have no idea which layout is my favorite that I have done for Jillibean Soup!  I think one is and then I look at another and decide that is the one!  This one is definitely one of the top two.  I love the pop of orange all over and these pics of Carleen and Higgins are so good!


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Pattern Paper: Grandma’s Lima Bean Soup/Leek Bulb/Vegetable Bouillon/Dry Lima Beans; Soup Staples II/Orange Salt/Turquoise Salt
Pea Pod Parts: Grandma’s Lima Bean Soup
Die Cut Stickers: Grandma’s Lima Bean Soup
Banner Bites: Priceless and No. 1
Hexies: Forget
AlphaBeans: Whipped White
Chipboard Alpha: Stained Canvas
Corrugated Alpha: Rockin’ Red

Other Supplies: Toothpick; 1.5 inch circle punch; Fiskars Border Punch; Adhesives (Scotch, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)

Close up of the fun flower element I made in the corner.


And I got a little crazy on the title work here, but it goes with the fun "theme" of the layout.

Thanks for stopping by today!! I have been a busy little beaver working on layouts to share with you!



1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!