Should We Jump? Gossamer Blue #3

My thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by Hurricane/Cyclone Sandy.  So glad to hear from Jingle that she was ok and read on Facebook the rest of my scrappy and dog online friends that weathered the storm and are ok.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween.  It was a little crazy with four dogs in the house, but the baby gate did the trick of keeping them in and keeping the trick or treat goers out!  Had to clean up the crafty area so that we could get to the front door.  (For those of you that don't know, I have a fold up table that I pull out and craft on, right in the pathway of the front door)

This is my third layout from my October Gossamer Blue kit and totally out of the normal range for me. Not a lot of layers or dimension to it.  I do like the way it turned out though!

Gossamer Blue October Main Kit and Main Paper Add On

Supplies in kit: 
Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup (Garlic Flakes/Toasted Pumpkin Seed), Bella Blvd. (Bliss),  Lawn Fawn (Bookworm/Checked Out), Basic Grey (Cotton Dress); Cardstock-Bazzill; Washi Tape-Bella Blvd.; Tags-Chic Tags; Letter Stickers-Jillibean Soup and Lawn Fawn; Tag Sticker-Jillibean Soup

Digital Cut Files-Lori Whitlock that came with the kit

Supplies not in kit: Letters-October Afternoon; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy Shop; Adhesives-Scotch ATG/Fabri-Tac/3L Scrapbook Adhesives; Pen-Zig Millenium; Punch-Martha Stewart and American Crafts 

Close up of the punched border strip at the top.

I had to add some flair from {a flair for buttons} of course!  I thought this piece was pretty cute, especially with the looks on their faces in the picture.

Well, this is short and sweet.  I am heading to bed (I am pre-scheduling this!) and going to read for a bit.  Hopefully my Sleepy Time tea will kick into action pretty quickly!



No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!