Smile {smahyl} Card

I warned you yesterday....card festival!  But I got to looking and it's been a bit since I have posted any cards.  Truthfully, I think I was a little burnt out on them, due to the card class I teach and trying to come up with ideas for that class.  

Since I had the Jillibean goods out, I did this one (which is the habit I have gotten out of).  I LOVE the pink text paper and I am picking more up when I am at Scrap A Palooza this weekend.  And the red/pink woodgrain in the Christmas line!  I truly am a pink girl. 


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup (Grandma's Lima Bean); Cardstock-American Crafts; Stick Pin and Smile Tag-Jillibean Soup; Ribbon-May Arts; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

I fell in love with this ribbon when I got the neutral striped one in a Cocoa Daisy kit.  Now I am in love with this red striped one also!  This was part of the ribbon that Ribbon Carousel has sent for the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker swap. 
And I {heart} bows like this!

Tip-When you see me use ribbon like this, I make my bows separately.  It is just easier to get a great bow and I love the way it looks.

That's it for this Tuesday!  Check back tomorrow, I promise it's a layout!  






2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!